Tuesday, March 24, 2009

things happening

Well since I last wrote, I got over my Dengue sickness, switched host families, and skipped a lot of school (with good reason, of course).

to illustrate, because I have no patience to write:

The night before I got sick, my second host family and I went to meet my third family. They were cool. My host mom is really tall, and my 13 year old host brother looks like a 16 year old, so compared to them, I look like I'm 12.

Afterwards we went out to eat.
Sven was there too. No clue why, he just shows up to these things.



The night after that, I think was when I got sick. So they took me to the emergency room, where I had to have a medicine transfusion thing in my hand. What fun!

These days, I've been pretty busy perfecting my quidditch skills. Ella's helping me out.



It's a very tiring sport.

Ella recently had the idea to make the exchange students a little T-shirt, with our picture on it. Kyle didn't want to participate, but me, sven and ella all posed for a picture..




after a lot of screwing around, we decided on this one. :)
I was all dressed up that day because lately I've been skipping school to perform at my church. My church consists of the actual church ministry, plus a music school (where I have a free practice room available whenever I want ahem), and an elementary/middle school. And this week especially, I've been singing for the kids. It's been fun because I'm taking time away from class to do something good for the community! Plus I love doing it.

Aaaand below are some very old photos of Sao Paulo that Tati wanted from me. Sorry it took this long, Tati!


No comments: