Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Almost exciting!

I ordered my business cards! And they're almost here! They were shipped today!

for anyone who doesn't know (I gave this link to some youtube people who liked my now deceased channel.. so they wouldn't know).. Rotary makes business cards for its exchange students, so they can pass them out and pretend to be real live grown ups! We also get these sweet blazers, and some awesome pins to put on said blazers.
My rotary was kind of lame.. they didn't supply us with the extra fun stuff (I love them though). So I bought my blazer for 2.50 at a salvation army, I made my pins out of these little wooden poker chips from hobby lobby, and I designed and ordered my business cards from vistaprint.com. If you have to make business cards, go there. Kinkos will rip you off. Freakin bastards.

I'll post pictures everything when my cards get here! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God I really must be tired, I couldn't help reading "credit cards" instead of "business cards", I was like >> Ô_o !
I also have to admit that I didn't even know what Rotary was before I read your blog (yeah I live in a cave called South of France). Anyway, I read some informations about it and I'd like to know how you see Rotary. I mean, it's an association, at least it's classified as one. But it seems to me that it represents more a certain way of thinking or seeing the world, not like a political party, but it's quite similar.
Ok, it's like 02.39 am here and I don't even know if I actually did make sense but I'd just like to know your point of view about that matter as a member of Rotary.
C