Monday, May 12, 2008

Cutest Pet Contest

I entered my dog and cat in a pet contest online. I have been told that I'm going to grow up to be a 'cat lady' and wear wool all the time and have a plaid couch and spend my time picking cat hair out of my sleepy time tea, but the people who say that are unaware of just how adorable my animals are. I give you proof:


This is the picture I entered of my dog, Deleuze. Vote for him here:
http://www.sugarloot.com/entry/586595293?browse_order=default


And this is the picture I entered of my kitty, Satchel! You can vote for him here:
http://www.sugarloot.com/entry/586660829?browse_order=default&prevID=586595293&prevVote=10


It looks like you can rate each picture more than once, so go crazy if you have the time!
And if you think your pets are cuter than mine (I know of a few.. Millie and Lola to start) sign up at Sugarloot.com
and enter your pictures of your pets :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Lola is sooo much cuter than your stinky cat!

<3 Nicole