Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Clumsy Week

Have you ever had the hiccups all day? Or a bad hair day or something? Then maybe you know what I'm talking about when I say that I've had a clumsy week.
I fell down Kyle's marble staircase twice, I tripped on his table and fell flat on my face, I mistook Luan for Sven and jumped three feet off the piano bench when I saw him, I stumbled on potholes, cracks in the sidewalk, fences, slipped on the street, I almost walked into a lamp post. And that was all in two days.
Today I stumbled over desks, slipped on some more sidewalks, mistook Luan for Kyle and jumped three feet off the piano bench when I saw him, and almost walked into a horse. Yeah that's right. A horse. And as I was explaining all this to Kyle today on our way to a portuguese class, I was almost run over by a bicycle.
What am I going to do? I'm losing my natural poise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoe, Zoe...
You're starting to act like me!!
Whatever. Blondes forever!
--Anna

Anonymous said...

Natural Poise!? Hon, remember your roots. We are poiseless. The anti-poise. Ex-poise, if you will.
-Dev