Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Month

Today is my one month anniversary! I've been eating strange food and stuttering a different language since August 16. And today, September 16, I celebrate!

Alright, that's a lie. I didn't celebrate. Today was just as normal as every other day. It isn't bad, I'm actually enjoying these normal days. I'm learning a lot of portuguese :)
The only interesting thing that has happened lately is on saturday night I fell asleep on Hellen and Luans' couch and woke up with like, 15 mosquito bites on my right foot.
No other part of my body was bitten though, tricky bastards.

Today I'm going over to the Centro Cultural (sort of like the YMCA) to sign up for a capoeira class with sven and kyle, and tomorrow we finally start portuguese class again with our new teacher. Friday I think we're all going to Itacare again, and all next week my class has vacation again.
I'm so sorry this is so boring for you to read, I really am!

Really though, writing in english just feels strange to me. Words aren't coming as easily to me anymore, and I end up forming sentences wrong all the time. It's pretty funny.
I'm definitely going to fail senior english! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eii.
Isso significa que vc tá virando uma brasileiraa! \o/
Eii. Eu ainda quero uma fotografia minha aquii! ;)
Beijos!

Anonymous said...

zoee! jaajajja are you forgotten english? that´s really good..lol jajaja!!
how many years do you have learning portuguese( i don´t know how to say this question)..
clauudia