Friday, September 5, 2008

The week in photos

These photos are from Sunday, August 31 to today, Friday Septemer 5.


Hellen has been spending the last week watching the US open. She won't even blink.
She stayed in this exact position for like, two and a half hours on tuesday. I love that girl :P





luan's doing the same thing
just not as much as hellen.
he stops to eat once in a while.


















minha aulaaaa




















Rafaela

















Incense that I got on the street for like, a dollar. Buddha of Luck. :)

suerte= sorte













me and gustavo.. I don't have the patience to rotate the picture :)


































This is one of the horses that carry stuff around town . It was 'parked' when I almost walked into it the other day..

















There's this cat that hangs around our apartment, waiting for us to give her food. She's so sweet, and she's clean, so I usually say hello to her before going to school. Here she's eating some cake that my mom gave to her this morning :)
That's a neighbor in the picture, though, it's not my mom.








Indiana Motors.. a car dealership downtown!




















good times :)


Last night, Svenski and I went to a rotary meeting. It was a formal one, a dinner with a bunch of rotarians :) One thing I love about hanging out with Sven is that we speak portuguese, even though he knows english.
Today, Fatima (my mom) drove me, Jasmine, and Kyle to Ilheus, a coastal city about an hour away, to Ilheus, a coastal city about an hour away, and spent the entire freaking day trying to get temporary ID cards for the city. We got them, but it took like four and half hours of sitting, waiting, walking across the street to two different federal buildings, and getting fingerprinted.
And tonight, we're all going to an evaluation thing. I guess they're just checking to make sure our family situations are ok. And mine is great, so no problems with me!


oh yeah, one more from last week that wilson wanted me to put up...


And I forgot to mention that 'McNellie's name was actually Macall. Like the bird. sorry about that!



No comments: